Instructions for completing our PDF forms online
Tenancy application forms for Tenants and Terms of Business for Landlords can now be completed online.
Follow these important instructions to ensure you dont have any issues:
1. Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. A free version can be downloaded from http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
2. Complete all relevant sections of the form, save and email as an attachment to your local Intire branch (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. The form can be saved at anytime during the completion process. We recommend that this is done after every section to ensure you do not lose any data.
4. Please note that certain internet browsers cannot display PDFs correctly. We therefore advice that The form is opened with the Adobe Reader program rather than a browser plugin
5. If you have any problems with the download or installation of Adobe Reader, please consult http://helpx.adobe.com/reader.html
6. If you are still experiencing problems, we recommend that you print the form, complete by hand and either scan a copy back to us, post or hand in to your local Intire branch.
SHARE THIS POST
SIGN UP FOR PROPERTY ALERTS
Receive email notifications for all new properties that meet your requirements.SIGN UP