Landlords online portal has been great success
Landlords can manage their rental properties securely online using Intire's ePropertyFile. Every landlord using Intire lettings services or Intire Property Management will automatically get a secure online area on Intire.co.uk where they can check statements, tax balances (if applicable), present and upcoming tenancies and safety certificate due dates.
Our landlords have instant access on any device, from any location 24 hours a day.
Landlords are able to manage their property portfolio securely online. Intire's ePropertyFile is an online login system that allows you to instantly access your vital information, whenever and where ever you may need it via any device with internet access.
The key features of Intire's ePropertyFile are:
1. ONLINE STATEMENTS: Landlords can see when rent is paid or when any maintenance charges have been paid, 24/7.
2. CERTIFICATE NOTIFICATIONS: Gas Safety and Energy Performance Certificates are itemised so landlords can see when they expire and require renewing.
3. TENANCY DETAILS: View past, present and upcoming tenancies together with rents amounts agreed. See start and end dates as well as tenancy deposit registration details.
4. DEPOSIT REGISTRATION: Keep track of all your tenancy deposits. Certain deposits must be registered with a government-authorised tenan deposit protection scheme.
5. DOWNLOAD ACCOUNTS: No need to wait for us to post you paper statements. Access your statement whenever you require.
6. GROWS WITH YOUR RENTAL PORTFOLIO: Simply manage all your rental properties in one secure place. Keep on top of all your rental properties from one place.
7. MARKETING: See how many views your rental property has had on Rightmove and other property portals. Statistics are broken down into daily, weekly and monthly figures.
8. VIEWINGS: Keep track of all viewings booked. Instantly receive feedback from all viewings within 24 hours.
9. MAINTENANCE: See all current and past property maintenance jobs. Check status to see if they have been completed and paid.
Feedback from our landlords has been extremely positive.
This facility is provided free of charge to all our landlords as part of our award winning lettings service.
SHARE THIS POST
SIGN UP FOR PROPERTY ALERTS
Receive email notifications for all new properties that meet your requirements.SIGN UP