It’s all included
- Collect monthly rent
- Provide rent arrears control
- Forward rent to landlord
- Provide monthly income statement
- Make the non-resident landlord tax return to HMRC on your behalf (if required)
- Reduced Tenant Finder Fee
What you'll handle
- Main point of contact for tenant once tenancy started
- Maintenance, quotes, contractor access and payments
- 24 Hour emergency contact and assistance
- Continuing legal and regulatory requirements
- Council tax and utilities transfer
- Deposit deductions
- Property inspections
- Non-resident landlord tax return to HMRC (if required)
- EPC and Gas Safety unless Intire instructed on your behalf
- Check-in and Check-out unless Intire instructed on your behalf
- Tenancy renewal unless Intire instructed on your behalf
Additional mandatory fees
Includes everything from our 'Tenant Finder' package at reduced rate.
Important document prepared in-house by our ARLA accredited and qualified team that
comprehensively details and records (written and photographic) condition of property at tenancy start. Deposit
deductions at tenancy end highly unlikely without this document.
£99 for unfurnished
£149 for furnished
Intire will ensure full compliance of legal requirement to collect, lodge and protect tenancy
deposit with Government authorised scheme, register landlord and tenant details and issue all associated paperwork,
prescribed information and certificates accordingly on behalf of landlord.
Legal requirement to have valid EPC before commencement of marketing and provision of copy to all
tenants before tenancy start. Intire will provide a certificate, valid for 10 years, produced by accredited Domestic
£89 (only if current certificate required)
All gas appliances must legally comply with strict safety standards. Intire will arrange
inspection by qualified Gas Safe engineer and the provision of the certificate to tenant in satisfaction of all
legal obligations on behalf of landlord.
£99 (only if current certificate required)
Intire will meet tenants at property, take opening meter readings, undertake an opening
inspection of the property, agree inventory and schedule of condition and hand over keys to tenant.
At tenancy end, Intire will meet tenants at property, collect keys, take closing meter readings,
undertake a thorough and comprehensive closing inspection of the property (written and photographic), produce
report, liaise and agree deductions between landlord and tenant, arrange and obtain quotes for deductions, produce
evidence to Government authorised scheme for disputed amounts and release undisputed amounts accordingly.
Carry out market rent review, liaise between landlord and tenant with regards to new term and
rent, draft new tenancy agreement and arrange execution by all parties.
If guarantor required, Intire will carry out full referencing on proposed guarantor, draft
guarantor agreement and all necessary paperwork and have executed on behalf of landlord.
All fees are inclusive of VAT